Re: renaming a class in Gorm

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: renaming a class in Gorm
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:13:45 -0700 (PDT)

In the outline view double click the class name and type the new one and hit
enter.

The app doesn't currently select the new class name, but scrolls so it's
visible.  This is something I'm planning to correct.

GJC
--- Charles Kerr <punt1959@msn.com> wrote:
> I have the latest cvs of Gorm, .7.7 alpha
>
> I create a subclass of NSObject.  How do I rename the NewClass?  I tried in
> the inspector double clicking on the class name and editing (as one does of
> an action), but it wont let me.
>
> Any/all help is appreciated.  I was happy to find GNUstep, and want to learn
> as much as I can.

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.