Re: state of setAction for NSTableView

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: state of setAction for NSTableView
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 01:15:40 +0200

Matthew Weinstein wrote:
Trying to use setAction with nstable view. It seems to do nothing. setDoubleAction: (or whatever it's called) works like a charm. Looking at the NSTableView code does seem to confirm that there is no "there there". Am I wrong?

There is some code in [NSTableView mouseDown:] that could cause the action to be send, but all of the code here is rather strange and we really need somebody to clean it up. You are welcome to start with this.

Fred