Indicating primary document

From: Matthew Weinstein
Subject: Indicating primary document
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:35:38 -0400

Dear GSteppers.

I've put on hold trying to build GS under panther and have moved back to my old 586 machine and got the latest build (dev-app from cvs) up and going and voila,with a little tinkering I have compiled TA. This is a big step, and you all deserve congratulations. A year ago when I tried this I had to comment out half the program, so there has been extraordinary progress this year in the API.

Okay, here's the problem. The way my app is set up (coming from cocoa) is one gorm with the main menu, and one gorm for each of the document types I use.

How do I tell GS that *this* gorm/document is the primary one? That is, the one that new will kick out a window for, and hopefully will provide one when the application opens? I've deleted the window from the Gorm with the main menu. I assumed my app plist would be where this is determined (I'm pretty sure that's how it is in cocoa), but I'm not getting anything!

Matthew
--
Matthew Weinstein
Associate Professor of Science Education

404D White Hall
KSU
Kent, OH 44242

330-672-0653