Re: Discuss-gnustep Digest, Vol 19, Issue 7

From: Justin Fagnani
Subject: Re: Discuss-gnustep Digest, Vol 19, Issue 7
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 19:29:30 -0700

Thanks Phil,

That worked until the last make. Then I got a bunch of compile errors in GNUstepBase, mostly in GSObjCRuntime.h I downloaded core.current on thursday, should I grab a release instead of a nightly?

I'm also wondering if there is anyone else here running or trying to run any of the dev apps in Cocoa? I guess since IB is available it's probably not too common.

-Justin

On Jun 3, 2004, at 10:39 PM, Philip M?tteli <Philip.Moetteli@tele2.ch>

Hi