Re: Porting GNUStep Apps to Cocoa

From: Philip Mötteli
Subject: Re: Porting GNUStep Apps to Cocoa
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 07:38:51 +0200

Hi

Am 04.06.2004 um 03:14 schrieb Justin Fagnani:
I tried to dig in a little today, but I had trouble getting the GNUStep additions to build. It looks like the source and project file are out of sync.

The Xcode project files are not used any more. GNUstep should now build right out of the box. Just tiype:

cd gnustep/core/make
./configure --with-library-combo=apple-apple-apple
make install debug=yes

cd ../base
./configure --with-xml-prefix=/usr --disable-xmltest
make install debug=yes
…

Good luck
Phil