Re: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging

From: Eric Heintzmann
Subject: Re: NSProcessInfo is not initialized when debugging
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:50:39 +0100

On 2004-06-03 13:55:24 +0200 Jeff Teunissen <deek@d2dc.net> wrote:

Adam Fedor wrote:

[snip]

I think to be safe, you should only have debug versions of everything
on non-debug versions of everything installed. Not both. Hopefully this
can be fixed soon, though.

How about just eliminating debug libs?

On debian system, the GNUstep debug libs are available in separate packages, and we think this is the user who should choose if he wants to install them or not.
But yes, we can explicitely remove them at build time if better.