Charmap now resizable

From: Christopher Culver
Subject: Charmap now resizable
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 23:08:39 +0200 (CEST)

Stefan Urbanek asked:
> Would it be possible to make the window resizable?

The main window is now resizable in CVS. However, the charmap matrix
itself only expands vertically, because it is hardcoded to be 10
columns wide. It would be great if it could expand horizontally as
well, but this would be difficult for me to accomplish and I'm
currently busy with other aspects of the app. If someone wants to do
the work, I'd welcome a patch, though.

Christopher Culver