Re: what gui backend

From: Julian Leyh
Subject: Re: what gui backend
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:36:58 +0200

Julian Leyh <oenone@oenone.de> wrote:

> here the errors of gnumail.. the segfault at the end happens, when i
> choose quit from the menu.

please excuse my mailing.. i figured out that these errors only happen
with gnumail, so it seems there is something wrong with (my installation
of) gnumail.

other gnustep programs work fine, giving the first three lines like
gnumail, but nothing else.

the errors with gnumail still happen on local pc without forwarding X.
a reinstall didn't help (version 1.1.2)

cu
JRL

--