Job Opportunity Hamburg

From: Andreas Hoeschler
Subject: Job Opportunity Hamburg
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:06:05 +0200

Dear Cocoaers and GNUstepers,

we are looking for an experienced Cocoa/GNUstep developer (german speaking; needs to talk to local customers) for our office in Hamburg/Germany. Smartsoft develops customized business applications with Cocoa and GNUstep in Objective-C. If the OPENSTEP API, EOF and SQL92 is your daily bread, if you live near Hamburg or are willing to relocate, then please check our site www.smartsoft.de for application details.

Please excuse us using the list(s) for this ...

Regards,

   Andreas Höschler
   Smartsoft GmbH