[Q] DLL Creation Commands.

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: [Q] DLL Creation Commands.
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 00:27:46 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

during some testing for GNUStep Make patching for Windows system, I have a
question:

Why we do not use gcc -shared -Wl,--export-all-symbols -Wl,--out-imlib
-Wl,--output-def  like command instead of
dllwrap and dlltool? For simple case (like GNUstep Base libraries) it simply
works.

If there's no problem, I will try to patch makefiles package to use this kind
of commands and test the results.

Thanks in advance and I hope good comments on this from more experienced
developer (than me :-)