Re: Re: Menu Windows Moving in Windows

From: MA Garcias
Subject: Re: Re: Menu Windows Moving in Windows
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:13:56 +0200

S.J.Chun wrote:

>Hmm, there seems a problem, I cannot hide application.

Yeah, I noticed that, but I haven't still found the problem, which seems
to be somewhere in focus part of the event loop. Hope to fix it soon.

>BTW, the tiff images are not displayed correctly, which part is resposibile
>for this, gui or back ?

I noticed that too, and the responsibility is in the Backend, and only
with some tiff images (for example, not with the gnustep system ones).
It has something to do with drawing image rects, I'll let you (all) know
if I can fix it (and let me know if you do first!).

maGarcias | tragnarionStudios