Re: Some questions regarding GNUstep (again)

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: Re: Some questions regarding GNUstep (again)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 01:24:52 +0900 (KST)

>From my experiance, DO also works for simple tools (in GNUstep Base Source).
>Not sure
for complex case. And for GUI, at least for me, is not proper for production
environment.
I think Base can be used for your application and GUI to be created with Win32
API. I did
make a simple administation tool (with Win 32 GUI) for management and for us,
it's not
a problem installing GNUstep Base. With install shield packaging system, whole
application
+ gnustep-base installed like a breeze. (Think that gnustep-base is like a MFC
in VC++).

Hope this can help you.