Re: Problems with Documentation in Today's CVS (April 1)

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Problems with Documentation in Today's CVS (April 1)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 07:57:44 +0100

On 2 Apr 2004, at 03:17, Michael Baehr wrote:

I did a CVS pull to update the Arch Linux GNUstep repository (generally do this every one or two weeks) and a few bits of Documentation builds are broken atm.

In gnustep-base, we have the following problem in Makefile.postamble:
   $(MAKE) -C ../Tools -f DocMakefile
There is currently no DocMakefile for the tools subdirectory, so make fails while trying to build docs in that dir.

Thanks ... that's fixed now.

In gnustep-gui, I had the following error while trying to build docs:
   make -C ../Source -f DocMakefile
make[1]: Entering directory `/var/abs/gnustep/gnustep-gui-cvs/src/gnustep/core/gui/Source'
   cp ../Documentation/Gui/Gui.gsdoc .
   cp ../Documentation/GuiAdditions/GuiAdditions.gsdoc .
   Making all for doc Gui...
    Generating reference documentation...
autogsdoc: Uncaught exception NSInvalidArgumentException, reason: Tried to add nil to array
    make[2]: *** [Gui/dependencies] Error 1
    make[1]: *** [Gui.all.doc.variables] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/abs/gnustep/gnustep-gui-cvs/src/gnustep/core/gui/Source'
    make: *** [after-all] Error 2

Any idea what's going on here? I'm gonna try again with a CVS pull tomorrow and see if these issues have been sorted out.

 Should be OK now.