[ANN] MyWiki 0.8

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: [ANN] MyWiki 0.8
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 15:23:19 -0500

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~yc2w/MyWiki/

This is the first release of MyWiki, a server-less wiki-like application.
I made it because it helps my work a lot.
It works on GNUstep and Cocoa and use GNUstep Make package.
I spend most of the time on Cocoa, therefore,
it is not well tested on GNUstep.
Some source code of HelpViewer and CodeEditor are used
and it has no other dependence (not even XML parser).

There are some points which I would like to mention about GNUstep (from CVS)
even though I'm sorry that I have no time to investigate them:

1. NSUnderlineStyleAttributeName seems not work (in NSAttributedString).
2. How to hide NSTableView header from Gorm ?
3. GWorkspace won't compile without PDFKit (CVS, on FreeBSD).
   (./configure seems does't work perfectly)
4. Drag files from GWorkspace to MyWiki doesn't work, but work from Finder on Mac.
   (Probably GWorksapce doesn't support NSFilenamesPboardType)

Suggestions are welcome, although I might not be able to fix bugs quickly,
especially on GNUstep.

Have fun

Yen-Ju

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/