Re: Longhorn Killer

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Longhorn Killer
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:28:36 +0100

On Mar 22, 2004, at 1:08 PM, Rogelio Serrano wrote:
Check KDE or Gnome for world domination.
I already did. Good progress. But I think only GNUstep has the feature set to go further. Compare the Mac against XP.

If you already know about that, I don't get your point, you asked:
What will it take for a GNUstep based Linux desktop to kill
Longhorn?

If you already did an analysis of KDE+GNOME, and know about the feature set of GNUstep, why don't you explain what you think is missing to make GNUstep compete?

Greets,
  Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/