Re: Gorm Progress 2004-03-13

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: Gorm Progress 2004-03-13
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 00:21:37 +0100

Hi,

Great to hear that all. I am using Gorm for all my GUIs.

One question...

On 2004-03-13 14:51:41 +0100 Gregory John Casamento <greg_casamento@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Much to report...

Things on the horizon for the next release:

1) Better class parser! (YACC based)

Can this be shared? It can be a good start for a ObjectiveC parser framework.

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FrameworkWishList

There is at least one more project using ObjectiveC parsing: CodeEditor. It can
be also shared by ProjectCenter (allowing fast method navigation, for example).

What do you say?

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.
- Mahatma Gandhi