Ann: Ocean update

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Ann: Ocean update
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:41:16 +0100

Hi all,

This is a major Ocean update. Since you'll get my message aprox. 5 days after I write it... I thought I do everything in one mail :)

Database:
db-0.1.5 is available
Extended db format to support new hermit functionality (will install everything since there is a build version change).

Cod:
cod-1.1.0 is available
Will report the library version only (not the package-source version). I need the lib version for dependency checking. Cleaned the cod.d directory.

Hermit:
hermit-0.2.0 is available
Hermit now does recursive dependecy checking and as of db-0.1.5 is able to calculate the needed disk size and checks if that is available.

That's it for now. IMHO Ocean is already looking like a fresh clean installation. Just need to tweak the look a bit of WindowMaker to make it look like GNUstep... (title bars etc.)

Happy Stepping,

Dennis Leeuw