Re: [GSWHackers] Future of GnusStep WebObject

From: NeXT
Subject: Re: [GSWHackers] Future of GnusStep WebObject
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 04:47:37 +0900

Also, some notes on GDL2 with SOPE.

    >> EOFetchSpecification class
 In GDL2 following method does exits.
-initWithEntityName:qualifier:sortOrderings:usesDistinct:isDeep:hints:
 But SOPE EOControl uses
    -initWithEntityName:qualifier:sortOrderings:usesDistinct:

And
    -fetchSpecificationByApplyingBindings: in GDL2
    -fetchSpecificationByApplyingKeyMap: in SOPE
I'm not sure this matching is correct.

    >> EOQualifier
Same goes here.
    -qualifierByApplyingBindings: GDL2
    -qualifierByApplyingKeyMap: SOPE
Also, I'm not sure on this matching

And finally, GDL2 does not have this method.
    -initWithPropertyList: