Re: Frameworks integration

From: NeXT
Subject: Re: Frameworks integration
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:53:34 +0900

Hmm, I think I did make some mistake. I think SOPE cannot be used with GDL2, because it contains EOControl. And in case of WO compatibility, yes, I cannot find any difference between SOPE and GNUstepWeb. (Yes, my testing application is very simple) And without apple's tool(which I run on windows) SOPE's template definition is more easy with text editor than original WO template definition.

I hope I did not make another misunderstandind here :-)