ProjectCenter (lack of) Progress?

From: Alex Perez
Subject: ProjectCenter (lack of) Progress?
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:23:59 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

Three months ago is the last time anyone committed any new code to
ProjectCenter. I was very excited to see that Serg Stoyan had taken over
the project, but he seems to have vanished into thin air, and the last
time I tried his email address, it didn't work (bad MX record, AFAIR..)

So...the queston is, is someone else willing to do some work on this
project? I'd like to see it progress, and would be willing to help in the
capacities in which I am able.

Serg? Are you out there? Maybe we should file a Missing Persons Report ;-)

Cheers all,
Alex Perez