ANN: Addresses 0.4.5

From: Björn Giesler
Subject: ANN: Addresses 0.4.5
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:11:15 +0100

Hi,

I've put Addresses 0.4.5 up for grabs; it's at
        http://giesler.biz/bjoern/en/sw_addr.html

This is one more bugfix release. It's quite stable now and I haven't found any bugs or (non-intentional) quirks in weeks, so I'll freeze here and tackle Bluetooth synchronization next.

Note for all who may have links to Addresses on their pages: My server's file system died on me last weekend, and I had to reconstruct the web pages. So any links pointing to Addresses won't work anymore; please update them.

Regards,
Björn