Re: Cairo backend, where to find it ?

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Cairo backend, where to find it ?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:17:02 +0700

On 2004-02-18 02:33:46 +0700 red <c.mench@free.fr> wrote:

Thank,

    so the project is not dead, but searching on savannah

    http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/woom/woom/?cvsroot=Web

What are you doing on cvs for the website? (-_-" )>

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/woom/chingsan/woom/back-cairo/

    Thanks if you can point me to the right one.

    And i'm pleased to see that you plan to work on it further. I think the
potential
    interest will be growing.

I'm thinking of redesigning it so the surface is generic enough and so I can
use it
for rendering on a membuffer.

The current code was trying not to extend x11 and it's ugly but I've changed my mind.
<(T_T)>

(Cheer..> ( 'o' )/