Re: GNUstep mascot/logo... the marketing on the road

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: GNUstep mascot/logo... the marketing on the road
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:42:58 -0800

On Feb 16, 2004, at 5:52 PM, Quentin Mathé wrote:

I have asked my sister (Léa Mathé) to do a nice logo/mascot sketch for GNUstep... Take a look at http://www.quentinmathe.com/gnustep/marketing I think it will do a nice collector t-shirt ;). And now it's time to have marketing-gnustep@gnu.org...
I'm waiting for your feedback...

Looks good, although the dorsal fin should be more foreward, and the flippers should also be a bit forward for it to be anatomically correct..that dorsal fin looks a bit too far back on the body, and I verified this by checking out a photo of an actual killer whale. I actually like the sketchy look, and have made it my background for the time being.

--
Alex Perez
aperez@student.santarosa.edu