Fwd: ANN: Doxygen for MacOS X with Objective-C support

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Fwd: ANN: Doxygen for MacOS X with Objective-C support
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:40:02 -0800

Thought some folks might find this development interesting...

Begin forwarded message:

From: T Reaves <treaves@silverfieldstech.com>
Date: February 15, 2004 12:23:40 PM PST
To: Cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com
Cc: Dimitri van Heesch <dimitri@stack.nl>

        For those among us ignorant of such things (myself included), I was
wondering if you would elaborate a bit more on what your email means.
As I'm looking for a documentation tool, I will be looking at this.
Would you answer a few questions?

1) Is there a timeline for full Objective-C support?  I would assume
that is why Apple is supporting it.

2) What state is the current support?  Which features can / can not be
used?  I realize .m file parsing has yet to be added, but I've no idea
what the implications of that are.

        Thanks.