Re: ANN CameraTransfer 0.3

From: Nicolas SANCHEZ
Subject: Re: ANN CameraTransfer 0.3
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 19:12:24 +0100

I've also added screnshots to the website (captures in french) : http://cameratransfer.sourceforge.net/captures.html

I think I had to translate the site in english...

Nicolas SANCHEZ wrote:
New release of CameraTransfer.

This release includes a best selection of paths and subalbums (with browsers).
Those paths are saved using userdefaults.
There is also a logo (my computer and my father's camera) on the top of the main window.

The only things that the program needs to be complete (the minimum) is the possibility of deleting files.

You can go on http://cameratransfer.sourceforge.net

Bye.