Excluding paths from library_paths.openapp

From: Evan Prodromou
Subject: Excluding paths from library_paths.openapp
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:22:59 -0500

So, I'm a Debian developer, and I maintain a few GNUstep packages
(gorm, projectcenter, terminal, imageviewer). GNUstep apps are
incredibly easy to package, by the way. But I've got a problem.

When I build a package, the Makefiles put a couple of extra paths into
the library_paths.openapp -- the shared_objs dir in the build
directory, and the user's home GNUstep/libraries directory.

Is there a flag I can set to leave these dirs out of the file? Or do I
need to just strip the first two lines out of the file?

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
evan@debian.org