Debug problems

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Debug problems
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 01:12:09 +0100

When I debug GNUstep applications/frameworks with GDB 6.0, I have two problems which drive me mad :

- I get SIGFPE exception (which interrups the session) many times when I use "po" command, the exception happens in the -gui or -base methods/functions in a random manner.

- X window manager freezes (except the mouse) when I encounter a breakpoint in a method which is called when an NSButton is clicked.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Quentin.

--