Re: GNUstep.org

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNUstep.org
Date: 26 Jan 2004 01:20:44 GMT

=?iso-8859-1?q?Ren=E9_Berber?= <rberber@legosoft.com.mx> wrote:
> Unusable in what way?

On the gnustep.org site, the sidebar "crashed" into the main text, which
seemed to make some links very hard to click and the site pretty awful to
read.

> I tried with Netscape 4.78 and it looks different but it's usable (i.e. =
> the links work you can get the other pages, but not all).=20

Until someone contributes CSS that works for NN4 and looks the same, I think
that will do for now.

> The links shown as "Current Core Packages" point to http://towers.dynsit=
> e.net/resources/documentation/gnustep-make-ANNOUNCE and so on, which ret=
> urn a not found error.  Other links work fine.

Sorry, yes, I only uploaded stuff I changed. I mentioned it last time, but
forgot this. I think those core package links should go to the download
links anyway and the READMEs linked from there. I'll get that done RSN.

> Would you like some screen shots?

URLs only, please. My mailbox has a size limit since those Microsoft worms
started rampaging around.

Thanks a lot for your help.
--
MJR/slef