Re: [Ann] Zipper 0.3

From: Dirk Olmes
Subject: Re: [Ann] Zipper 0.3
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 06:52:03 +0100

On 2004-01-17 15:46:50 +0100 "Sascha Erni, .rb" <rb@nggalai.com> wrote:

Another smallish thing I just realised: When extracting an archive / file, it overwrites previous copies without a warning, here. Is that due to the bins used (tar, gzip et al), or is there something you could do with Zipper.app?

Well, basically I just fork the bins and their default behaviour seems to be to
just overwrite. I could check the existence of each file before I fork the
unarchiver binary but I guess this would slow down the unarchiving process a
lot. It's not very hard to implement, though.

-dirk