Re: GNUstep/OGo room (fwd)

From: nicolas
Subject: Re: GNUstep/OGo room (fwd)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:16:51 +0100

Quoting Nicola Pero <nicola@brainstorm.co.uk>:

> Not great, but this is what we get.
>
> So, we've got a small booth (table + 2 chairs), and a room for Sunday
> morning.

So we'll have +/- 2 hours sunday morning for presentations if we want..

Could people on the list tell us if they'll come ? There is the wiki page :
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/fosdem%202004
where you could add your name. For the moment there is only 6 persons ...

It would be great too if people interested by giving a talk registered
themselves, !

I have updated a bit the wiki.

--
Nicolas Roard