Re: NSToolbar

From: Uli Kusterer
Subject: Re: NSToolbar
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:37:22 +0100

In article <mailman.537.1074008633.928.discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>,
 comrade@obverse.com.au wrote:

> > > I bloat NSWindow.
> >
> > Okay, to summarize the arguments against NSToolbar raised so far:
> >
> >  -> Adds to NSWindow instead of being "just another view".
> >  -> Wastes screen real estate
> >  -> Comes from Apple
> >
> > Any others I forgot?
>
> I don't think this is a very productive discussion any more. People
> seem to be "point scoring", for example I don't recall reading anyone actually
> noting point 3, who are not enthusiastic about the addtion of NSToolbar.
> Please stop with the straw-men.

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes. I really was just trying to
neutrally summarize the points I had heard. And yes, there was someone
who used that wording, or I wouldn't have used it.

Looks like I did what every Troll is trying to achieve -- unwittingly.
:-(

My humble apologies,
-- Uli
"Where oh where has my server gone..."