Re: NSToolbar (was Re: Portability/Compatability between GNUstep <---> C

From: Kazunobu Kuriyama
Subject: Re: NSToolbar (was Re: Portability/Compatability between GNUstep <---> Cocoa...)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:35:23 +0900

Fabien VALLON wrote:

I see some people complains about non portability with Cocoa.
I don't see any patch (that could be included: NSDocument arch./NSSavePanel
delegate update...) or extensions.

This statement makes me very anxious.  Last month I sent a patch which
rectifies some behaviors of NSImageView, which is not specified by OpenStep
spec, but by Cocoa one.  Seemingly my contribution is not welcome and thus
ignored.  Sign.