Re: DirectFB backend, I'm going for it!

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: Re: DirectFB backend, I'm going for it!
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:53:37 +0100

Serg Stoyan wrote:
> Actualy some time ago I've started to create title view for NSMenu and it
> works. I can find and put it on CVS. I need a day or two for it.

The code exposes some rather deep issues in NSWindow (a bunch of
assumptions that no longer hold when -gui is doing this), so the changes
are fairly invasive, and I don't think it's appropriate to commit any of
this to cvs until it's done and known to work. However, I'm still
interested in seeing your work. Could you mail me your patch/new files
instead?

- Alexander Malmberg