Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster lis

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster list.)
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 19:52:08 -0500

On 2004-01-08 10:09:12 +0100 Riccardo Mottola <multix@ngi.it> wrote:
although I miss some of the colors and the dark design of the old site (it reminded me the typical next desktop) I too find the new site clearer and
the use of screenshots.

I liked that new mockup too. Much more modern web design. But why are the screenshots links? And why do you only see a little bit of the original shot when you do click on it? Usually, small icons like that are only decorative and don't link anywhere.