Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster lis

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep.org (Sorry that I have to move this out of the webmaster list.)
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 15:07:47 +0100

This one is quite horribly broken in the code.
Either it is xml/xhtml or it is HTML.

I'd prefer HTML, mind you, but in this case the /> closing of many tags has
to be removed sicen HTML permits single tags but needs explicit closing

<A></A> is HTML and only in XML it can be done as <A />

and other small problems.

-R