Re: XML idea

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: XML idea
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 22:16:13 +0100

On 06.01.2004, at 21:57, Pete French wrote:
I rather meant the other way round - GNUstep needs an implementation of
NSXMLParser somehow, does it not?

Of course. I suggest using libxml2 or expat to drive the NSXMLParser implementation.

As I said, I dont like it, and it
has a lot of problems apparently, but in terms of keeping all the bits
in GNustep Foundation that are to be found in Cocoa Foundation its
necessary :-(

Yes. BTW: this also includes
  NSInputStream / NSOutputStream
  NSError
etc - which are all less then perfect ;-)

Greets,
  Helge
--
I'm describing in a paragraph what took 14 hours to figure out. You may want to sniff glue for a while, then reread this when you get out of rehab. [aLa]