Re: GNUstep on MS Windows

From: Dirk Theisen
Subject: Re: GNUstep on MS Windows
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:39:44 +0000

Hi!

Really? Wow!  I've seen screenshots of YellowBox running under XP,
and

Does YellowBox install on XP ? I havent tried that!

Just install a current WebObjects on Windows and you get anything you need to see (including interface builder).

No. It does not pick up the new Windows looks. It draws Windows (NT) widgets and needs lots of demons to accomplish that.
I do not think this is acceptable to distribute a Windows desktop application.

Greetings,
   Dirk