Original Next docs available to good home

From: gnustep
Subject: Original Next docs available to good home
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 08:42:40 -0800

Don't know if anyone is interested, but before I throw out this stuff, I
thought I would offer it.
I have a copy of the "NeXT Bible" and the white boxed set of Next docs that
came with an original cube. I am not sure if it is of any use to anyone, but
this group seems to be the most likely home of an interested party.

Send an email if interested. This address will be good through the holidays.

The FREE service that prevents junk email http://www.mailshell.com