Re: Screenshots of WebCore...

From: stefan
Subject: Re: Screenshots of WebCore...
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:42:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

>> Has anybody seen the latest screenshots of WebCore?
>> (http://mac.wms-network.de/gnustep/WebCore/blog/shots.html) It put a
>> smile on
>> my face a mile wide. :-)
>>

> Awesome!
Thanks.
> I cant wait for a release!
As i stated on my page, i will put the stuff on savannah as soon
as it is available again. But there is still someone needed who
then writes a browser. I put together a (hopefully) easy to use
framework. You can embed a WebView in your application very easyliy.
However, you shouldn't exepect too much, there is still much work
left: make links working, frames, improve font handling, improve
image handling, submitting forms ... and at least javascript.

greets
Stefan