Patch for Gorm....

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Patch for Gorm....
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 05:31:42 -0800 (PST)

Here is a patch for some bugs I found recently in Gorm.   All patches from me,
at least until savannah comes back, will be against the "cvs-latest" branch of
GNUstep from savannah.

How to apply it:

cd gnustep
patch -p1 < Gorm.patch

Please find the patch attached.   All of these changes will be committed to the
repository once savannah is back online, but I felt it important to distribute
this patch.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
-- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---