Re: Macromedia Flash Web Template: Openstep Interface

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Re: Macromedia Flash Web Template: Openstep Interface
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 16:39:01 -0500

On 2003-12-06 23:26:30 +0200 Christopher Culver <crculver@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
On 2003-12-06 23:16:51 +0200 Calvin Mitchell <calvin674@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm looking to create a flash version of my current
web site(s)...

Flash is evil, don't use it. Ever, unless you're a high-schooler who wants to make cutesy animations.

Yep, Shockwave is better. :-)

...that will emulate the NeXT/Openstep/GNUstep user
interface (i'm an aivd GNUstep/Linux user)...

If you ask cbv nicely, he might let you have some of the gui files from www.gnustep.us.

I've managed to install Dreamweaver MX under WINE and
intend to install Flash MX/Swish as well.

It's all trash. Stick to regular HTML.

ColdFusion and FuseBox are nice.