Re: GDI+ and GNUstep on MS Windows

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Re: GDI+ and GNUstep on MS Windows
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 21:24:57 -0500

On 2003-12-05 18:17:25 -0800 Alex Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu> wrote:
GDI+ is Microsoft's latest GDI incarnation. This was included with XP > and > Windows Server 2003, but the GDI+ runtime is available for download > for > Windows NT, 2000, Win98, and WinME at > http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/psdkredist.htm
Is it backwards-compatible with earlier versions of Windows? (At least back it Win98, if not Win95.) I'd say that's still important.
Ahem, read the paragraphs above again. Win98 is specifically mentioned.

Why read what it says when I can get you to waste your time replying? :-)

Sorry about that, I overlooked it. I suppose 95 is out though? If so, I guess that's not too bad. The great majority of people have at least gone to 98 by now, I hope. Though you never know with Windows users.