Re: GNUstep GUI Backends: DirectFB, Win32, & Cairo

From: Rogelio M . Serrano Jr .
Subject: Re: GNUstep GUI Backends: DirectFB, Win32, & Cairo
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:17:26 +0800

I got the sources already. Im trying to build it now but i got some problems
with my developement environment. I dont have X. i only have fbdri on
a uclibc and busybox environment. i have gnustep-make and
gnustep-base. i guess i will fix the other issues first before i go
obsessed on the gui and back stuff.