Ocean: GNUstep reference document

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Ocean: GNUstep reference document
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 12:35:59 +0100

Hi all,

On http://ocean.made-it.com/ in the Documentation section I created
a first reference document. This document describes what might be
expected to be present on a system running GNUstep.

This version is created by two ways:
First I ldd'ed everything within the /usr/GNUstep directory on my system Second I walked roughly through the makefiles to discover all tools needed.

Since I just grepped through all the Makefiles and read only a couple of them I might have missed on certain tools. Also tools like egrep are only used in config.guess. config.guess imho is a real mess, so haven't decided on which
tools should be part of the reference document.

Additions, ideas and remarks are highly appreciated.

Greetings,

Dennis Leeuw