[BUG]AdderssManager...

From: NeXT
Subject: [BUG]AdderssManager...
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 03:17:45 +0900

I've reported the crash of AddressManager.app in my previous mail, now I think I've found the source of the problem; in -calcSize of ADPersonView.m file. Before executing this method, _noteView instance variable should be initalized but it does not. This is source of the problem. I've fixed this through _noteView ? [_noteView...] : 10 (or some proper default value) like statement.

More proper fix should be applied...