Sorry (Re: Found!!! Re: [Q[ Text Drawing in ART backend...)

From: NeXT
Subject: Sorry (Re: Found!!! Re: [Q[ Text Drawing in ART backend...)
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 18:50:44 +0900

All my trouble is because I've used subpixel rendering option... If I turn this off, all text
display is not problematic... sorry for trouble... :-)

On 2003-11-04 15:56:25 +0900 NeXT <chunsj@embian.com> wrote:

I've found what part is responsible for problematic string drawing....
It's related with sbit font drawing in drawGlyphs:.... method. If sbit_use is turned off, every font(yes, shape itself is worse than sbit_use case..) is
correctly drawn. Now, I'm trying to find way to work around this....