Re: StepBox v1.2

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: StepBox v1.2
Date: 29 Oct 2003 10:47:21 GMT

copal <copal@dragonhelix.org> wrote:
> one of the keys to OOP is identifying what
> should/should not be an object, what tasks should/should not be
> methods, and working from there.

I agree with this, but I disagree with your decomposition. It is not worth
arguing over this now, as jewel-objc is still vapour. I was asked whether
I had looked at IWM and I answered. Sorry if you don't like my opinion,
but it is my opinion and I don't know why you bothered to ask if you are
going to be upset by it. We do not plan jewel to have only two classes,
so please stop arguing based on guesses. I purposely don't say much of the
plan, as it is not yet worthy of argument.