Re: GNUstep on mingw, again

From: NeXT
Subject: Re: GNUstep on mingw, again
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:26:27 +0900

Did you used libobjc instead of original one ?

On 2003-10-28 18:56:10 +0900 Marcel Weiher <marcel@metaobject.com> wrote:

Hi folks,

today, I finally did another gnustep install on Windows using MinGW, this time on a real Windows box instead of virtual PC. Together with Nicolas updated gnu-make package that made for a much more pleasurable experience.

Everything up to the end seems to have gone swimmingly. I can even compile a small test program, but running it crashes. It tells me that it can't find the class "NSString".

I deviated from the install instructions slightly by using a MinGW path ( /gnustep) instead of the DOS/MinGW path ( D:/msys/1.0/... ) at a point in the install process. Could this be the problem? Should I restart the install at that point?

Thanks,

Marcel