Re: Re[2]: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for qualit

From: Pascal J . Bourguignon
Subject: Re: Re[2]: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality control)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 01:17:13 +0200

Helge Hess writes:
> >  I don't have interest in Mac OS X or windows
> > _today_. May be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...
>
> Hm, I can't follow you. That exactly proves what I said. GNUstep is
> only interesting for Linux/BSD people, *not* for MacOSX people.

Strange. I parse it as:

      GNUstep/{Linux|BSD} people may not be interested by MacOSX

this is not contradictory with:

     MacOSX people may want to reach 100% of the market instead of 3%, so
     GNUstep/{Linux|BSD|MS-Windows} may be of high interest to let them
     compile their MacOSX applications on Linux, BSD and MS-Windows...

--
__Pascal_Bourguignon__
http://www.informatimago.com/