WebCore Port

From: Stefan Kleine Stegemann
Subject: WebCore Port
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:59:45 +0200

Hi,

beside the whole roadmap discussion i'm a little bit proud that i could
get WebCore to render some text in a window today. Screenshot
is under http://mac.wms-network.de/gnustep/WebCore/blog/index.html

However, there is still much work to do. It does not adjust the text
properly at the moment and i'm sure there is much more ... :-)

My midterm-plans are to provide something like WebKit, maybe
an easy to use WebView since using WebCore 'standalone' seems
really hard. If there is someone who is willing to dig into the code
and helping me finding bugs: now it's time to raise your hand :-)

btw: is there anyone on the list who knows khtml and how it
works?

greetings
Stefan